Chaganomics.com is one of the English speaking world’s top economics blogs. A general economics and macroeconomics publication, Chaganomics is educational in nature and is focused on the economy, geopolitics and economic history.
Chad’s general macroeconomics blog Chaganomics International was archived by the Library of Congress Economics Blogs Web Archive collection in 2019, and has been recognized as one of the worlds top economics blogs.
Research & data is based on public information and partner developed research – including but not limited to the following:
– Hagan Capital Group Research and Zermatt Credit Research
– The FinTwit & EconTwitter Communities
– The Federal Reserve System of Banks
– The Bank of England
– Mizuho Research Institute
– Goldmans Sachs Research
– Deutsche Bank Research
– USDA Agricultural Research
– Focus Economics
– ING Economics